- Option to discuss your findings with other experts from around the world and meet with colleagues who are interested in your area
- Your name will be recognized in the online program and your abstract will be published in the Congress Book
- Submission allows you to be creative, sharing your presentation as either poster or oral presentation
- Develop your presentation skills, an essential ability for advancing your career
- Authors of outstanding abstracts will have the opportunity to present their work in different sessions
Each submitter can present up to 2 abstracts
Accepted abstract presenters must register and pay their registration fees by the deadline date noted in the letter of acceptance. If payment is not received by the deadline date (or is received after the deadline date), the abstract(s) will be automatically withdrawn and will not appear in the abstract book.
The main subjects of the Congress should be related to cattle. However, abstracts related to sheep and goats will be also accepted.
- Milk quality
- Infectious diseases
- Cattle comfort and welfare
- Herd health
- Sustainability of cattle production
- Research and education
- Abstracts must be submitted through the online system
- All abstracts must be submitted in English
- Abstracts must contain no more than 300 words
- The title must contain no more than 20 words. Each word of the title must begin with a capital letter, except transition words
- Figures, diagrams, frames and tables are allowed
- The names and affiliations of ALL authors should be included in the abstract
Authors should select their presentation preference. Final decision on the presentation type will be made by the Organizing Committee.
Oral presentation: Please note that the number of oral presentations is limited.
Poster presentation: Posters will be on display throughout the congress. Size and preparation’s instructions will be published in a due time.
EXTENDED!!! ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE - OCTOBER 26, 2017